BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
Book your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh
Renting a motorhome/campervan is very much like hiring a car from a car rental company like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise etc. Please send us your preferred dates of your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK and we will get back to you to complete the booking process and secure your motorhome for the dates you require.
NOTE- please note that we will require driver’s ID Proof (valid driving license, ID card, passport etc) and driver’s Address Proofs (two of utility bills in the driver’s name, eg. gas bill, telephone bill etc) when you hire a campervan/motorhome.
Send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can with further details.
How to make a booking for luxury campervan hire in Scotland with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh
- You send us an enquiry/email/call with your contact details
- We provisionally reserve the dates for you and send you a deposit payment request
- You pay £200-GBP or 25% (whichever is higher) to reserve your booking (we do not charge credit/debit card fees)
- We send you the booking/payment confirmation and invoice for the balance
- You pay the damage security deposit £500- and the balance one week before you pick the motorhome
- We arrange self-drive hire insurance for one named driver. Please note that only the named drivers are allowed to drive under road traffic laws. Please ask if you want us to add more drivers on the insurance. We can arrange this for a small fee.
- You confirm your Optional Extras eg. Gas bottle, Bedding etc
- We send you the final booking confirmation once we have received payments in full for all outstanding balances
- All major cards accepted through our online secure payments system
- You are ready for your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK
Please note that only drivers over 25 years of age are accepted for motorhome and campervan hire in Scotland with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh and must hold a valid driving license for manual gear vehicles with at least two years driving experience for motorhome rental insurance purposes.
Drivers must be between 25 to 75 years old with minimum two years driving experience in UK, EU*, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
The hirer is responsible for the safety and security of the motorhome whilst on hire and therefore fully responsible for all damages including but not limited to fittings and equipment, mirrors, lights, tyres, bike racks-if fitted, windscreen, furnishings etc.