BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
Book your motorhome holiday in Scotland with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh
***Book now-Pay later… and receive an early booking discount***
***Offer ends 31st January***
Please send us your preferred dates of your motorhome holiday in Scotland and we will get back to you to complete the booking process and secure your motorhome for the dates you require.
Send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can with further details.
How to make a booking for luxury campervan hire in Scotland with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh
- You send us an enquiry/email/call with your contact details
- We provisionally reserve the dates for you and send you a deposit payment request
- You pay £200-GBP to reserve your booking (we do not charge credit/debit card fees)
- We send you the booking/payment confirmation and invoice for the balance
- You pay the damage security deposit £500- and the balance
- We arrange self-drive hire insurance for one named driver. Please note that only the named drivers are allowed to drive under road traffic laws. Please ask if you want us to add more drivers on the insurance. We can arrange this for a small fee.
- We send you the final booking confirmation once we have received payments in full for all outstanding balances
- All major cards accepted through online secure payments system
- All set for your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK
Please note that only drivers over 23 years of age are accepted for motorhome and campervan hire in Scotland with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh and must hold a valid driving license for manual gear vehicles with at least two years driving experience for motorhome rental insurance purposes.
Drivers must be between 23 to 75 years old with minimum two years driving experience in UK, EU*, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
The hirer is responsible for the safety and security of the motorhome whilst on hire and therefore fully responsible for all damages including but not limited to fittings and equipment, mirrors, lights, tyres, bike racks-if fitted, windscreen, furnishings etc.