Book your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh

Renting a motorhome or campervan in Scotland is very similar to hiring a car from a car rental company like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise. Please complete the Booking Form far below and send us with your preferred dates of your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK and we will write back to you to complete the booking process and secure your motorhome for the dates you require.

Please note that to arrange your motorhome hire insurance in Scotland/UK, we will require driver’s ID Proof (valid driving license and ID card or passport etc) AND driver’s Address Proof (any two utility bills issued in the driver’s name, eg. gas bill or landline telephone bill or water bill or electricity bill or tax bill or bank statements etc) when you hire a campervan/motorhome in Edinburgh. Minimum two years of manual gear driving experience is required.

Please Complete and Submit the Form below or send us a quick email to and we will get back to you as soon as we can with further details.

How to make a booking for luxury campervan hire in Scotland with Yamu Holidays Edinburgh

  1. You send us an enquiry/email/call with your contact details
  2. We provisionally reserve the dates for you and send you a deposit payment request
  3. You pay £200-GBP or 25% (whichever is higher) to reserve your booking (we do not charge credit/debit card fees)
  4. We send you the booking/payment confirmation and invoice for the balance
  5. You pay the refundable damage security deposit and the balance at least one week before you pick the motorhome
  6. We arrange self-drive hire insurance for one named driver. Please note that only the named drivers are allowed to drive under road traffic laws. Please ask if you want us to add more drivers on the insurance. We can arrange this for a small fee.
  7. You confirm your Optional Extras eg. Gas bottle, Bedding etc
  8. We send you the final booking confirmation once we have received payments in full for all outstanding balances
  9. All major cards accepted through our online secure payments system
  10. You are ready for your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK

Drivers must be between 25 to 69 years old with minimum two years driving experience for manual gear vehicles. Please send us an enquiry to get an individual hire quote for your campervan holiday in Scotland.

The hirer is responsible for the safety and security of the motorhome whilst on hire and therefore fully responsible for all damages including but not limited to fittings and equipment, mirrors, lights, tyres, bike racks-if fitted, windscreen, furnishings etc.

Standard Security Deposit applies to UK, EU*, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) and for all other countries for example Malaysia, China, Israel, Argentina etc the security deposit may be higher. Please send us an email to or a Facebook message to get a free no obligation quote for your motorhome holiday in Scotland/UK.


Pick up date in Edinburgh :
Return date in Edinburgh :
Total nights :
Adult passengers number (over 12 years) :
Children under 12 years number :
Driver’s full name :
Driver’s birth year :
Date Driving License obtained :
Any driving convictions :
DVLA code (UK drivers only) :
Your email address :
Please confirm your email address :
Your comments/enquiries :

A Guide to Driving in Scotland